Translate

Friday, April 17, 2020

Aria's art and baking

Hello everyone, 

I miss seeing you all at school.
I hope you are well and safe.
I really enjoyed spending quality time with my parents, going on teddy bear hunts (one day we counted 312 teddies), riding my bike, drawing with chalk with my mum, building lego with my dad and lots of other activities. 
Yesterday I baked heart shaped lavendar shortbread with my mum and made leaf art after finding many different leaves in the neighborhood. It pictures a forrest at sunset that is why the sky isn't blue and it's raining petals :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Aria you have been busy! Those shortbread biscuits look yummy and I love how you used different coloured paper for your forest picture background - great idea to show the forest at sunset and using petals for the rain. So creative! You and the other Kōtuku students have given me lots of ideas for how you can use leaves to create different pictures! Thanks so much for sharing what you have been doing with us. Stay safe in your bubble and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon :) Mrs Galletly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aria - It's Mrs Walkinshaw here. Yum- I bet those biscuits were very yummy. You seem to have been very busy in your bubble and had some cool adventures. You found some great leaves and petals for your Art work. It must have been a big walk to count 312 teddies. Have you got a teddy in the window at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aria, what a lovely post to read. It is so great to hear from you. Your biscuits look amazing, now I feel a bit hungry! It sounds like you have been having some special times with your Mum and Dad. Gosh you found the perfect spot for a teddy bear hunt, what an amazing number to find! I have had a teddy on my letter box as our house isn't near the road. I loved your art piece and the explanation about what you created, what a beautiful creation you have made. I love all of the autumn colours on it.
    Have a wonderful weekend and say hi to your Mum and Dad from me, take care and thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aria how did you make that food 🥘 it looks good and 😋 I wish I could eat it

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete