Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone! 

It has been lovely to see and hear what you have been up to. I hope that you and your family are doing well. 

In my bubble at home I have my husband Shaun, my daughter Lucy, my son Tom and our cat Oscar. We have been able to bike ride near our home more, as the road is quiet at the moment. Since it has been so sunny we have gone for a walk or a bike ride each day. 



This picture is of me in our family running race.  I came last and am at the end of it. It was fun! I thought if I tried some running each day I will get fitter and faster. Is anyone keen to do some running together when we all get back to school? We could make a track or an obstacle course.  What good ideas do you have?

Lucy, Tom and I have tried quite a few things from our Wigram Primary School Home Learning site. We really enjoyed this from the writing section - under learning tasks - slide number 3. We had turns pushing the buttons to give us a story starter. We had some funny conversations and laughs while we chose and then picked one to write together. Have you had a try of this one yet? 

Take care everyone and I hope that you have a great day with your family. What is something kind you could say to the people in your family today? Maybe you could start it with "Thank you for......". I am sure they would love to hear something that you appreciate about them. We wanted to say thank you to you all for trying your best at the moment and what amazing families you all are! 
Pop a comment below if you want to say hi or share anything, we would love to hear from you! 
Talk soon friends
From Mrs Clements xx

13 comments:

  1. Thank you Mrs Clements and family for sharing what you have been doing in your bubble. It looks like you are all having fun and it makes me smile :) I hope all of Kōtuku and our friends from other learning spaces at Wigram Primary can "SHINE" today too.

    Take care friends :) from Miss Muriel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Clements! That is so fun that you have been able to get outside and enjoy the area around your house. I think the obstacle course is a great idea! I think some children will be very keen to help set that up as part of fitness or HEART zones. I like how you always remind people about the power of kindness and I am looking forward to seeing you again soon!
    Miss Bell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ata marie Mrs Clements! What a cool post of the things you have been doing at home. I have loved reading about all the fun you have had together and how you are taking care of each other and being kind. It looks like the area around your house is a good place to walk, run and bike. Mr Wales and I have been biking or walking most days too. I like to see all the crunchy autumn leaves when we are walking around Hagley Park. What can you all see when you go for a walk or bike ride? Have an awesome day. From Mrs Wales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be wonderful to see Hagley Park in autumn, I'm so glad that is near your place for you to see. We see a lot of cows, sheep and horses on our walks. We have a water race on our road and there are some amazing toadstools growing beside it. Tom loved seeing all the spider nests safely in bushes to keep them safe from the weather. We went on a bike ride to look for teddy bears and saw an amazing one on a swing! Take care :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for replying to my comment Mrs Clements! It sounds like you can see heaps of cool things when you go for a walk near your house. Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend with your family :)

      Delete
  4. Kia ora Mrs Clements, it looks like you're having so much fun in your bubble! It's nice to see your happy faces and hear what you have been doing! Have a great day, Mrs Walker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Clements! You and your family have been having a lot of fun in your bubble! I like that you did a family running race, that is very cool.
    In my bubble we have also been walking everyday with Bella, she loves going on walks but is still learning how to walk on her lead nicely.
    I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Mrs Horner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs Clements, I was so happy to read your blog and see that you are happy and safe in your bubble, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mrs Clements, it’s lovely to see you having fun with your family. I’ve also been going out with my oldest son to run.He wants to practice for his school cross country, it’s later in the year. The only problem is, he is too fast for me, so I ride alongside on my bike! 🏃🏻‍♂️😀🚲😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mrs Clements. It looks like you are having alot of fun. We have been going on lots of bike rides too and playing fun games of hide in seek outside. It is nice to see your kids. Hope you all have a fun day. From Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, it sounds like you have been having fun with your family. Hide and seek is a fun game isn't it. Tom my son likes to play it too. He giggles a lot when he hides! We are looking forward to catching up soon. Hope you have a great weekend too :)
      Thanks for sharing what you have been up to.

      Delete
  9. Hi Mrs Clements what a lovely start to our day seeing your lovely blog, photos and kindness words! We will have to do our own family running race - what a great idea. We will let you know who wins. Tyler would love to do an obstacle course when he gets back to school - what an exciting time for everyone when school is properly back - there will be so many awesome stories to share and will be pretty loud with all the friends being reunited. You should see Tyler's mowhawk he has! (he doesn't want to share the photo though). He is so great at reading "The Very Itchy Bear" and really enjoys it.
    Take Care and we will see you again one day soon!
    The Webbs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely to hear from you all :) What a happy day that will be! There will be lovely catch ups and sharing for sure. Way to go Tyler, that is so great to hear about your reading of "The Very Itchy Bear". Your hairdo sounds pretty cool! I bet you are having some fun with your wonderful family.
      Tom is 7 tomorrow so we will be celebrating him. I might see you tomorrow on the google hangout :) It will be cool to see and hear from Kotuku friends again. Can't wait! Hope you all have a great day.

      Delete