Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Miss Bell's Bubble

Kia ora Kōtuku! I miss you all a lot but it has been making me so happy seeing all of your blog posts about what you have been up to in your bubbles.

In my bubble, I have my partner Reece, his sister Christie and her fiance, Hamish. We have a lot of laughs together and it has been nice playing board games and card games as well as some jigsaws. I borrowed one from Miss Thomason to do before we started our time in our bubble.

We also have 2 kittens called Appa and Momo. They are black and white. They like having us at home and have been trying to join in on the blog.


At the end of March, it was my birthday but because I had to stay in my bubble it was a small birthday this year. That is okay because I still had fun. It is different not being able to see my friends but they sent me nice messages and I got some flowers too. I know some of you have had a birthday in your bubble too!


It has been so nice having so much sunshine during this time. I have been going for walks in the forest that is near my house. In there some local children have been making fairy houses and putting them on the trees. Here are a few of my favourite ones. 




I have been trying to do some things I find a bit hard so I can challenge myself and I have been learning how to draw some Disney characters. I do it while face-timing my friends so we are all drawing the same thing. It is lots of fun. 


I hope you are all keeping well in your bubbles. Please keep sharing all of the cool things you have been doing and don't forget to check out school learning site for some more ideas. 

Miss Bell :)

7 comments:

  1. Morena Miss Bell! I liked reading about all the things you have been doing in your bubble. Your kittens are very cute! I thought the fairy houses you saw in the forest were pretty amazing, maybe we could try and make something like that during Discovery one day? I was really, really impressed with your Disney character pictures. You must have been very patient doing those. Did they take you a long time? I hope you have a good Tuesday! From Mrs Wales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Wales! That is a great idea for discovery, I think all of the children would love that! I used a youtube video to help me draw the pictures, it took about 20 minutes but then I had to colour them in as well. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Those are some awesome drawings Miss Bell! I think you have found a new talent :) Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Galletley! We should do some with the kids one day!

      Delete
  3. Hey Miss Bell, so lovely to read about your bubble and what you have been up to! Wow your drawings are really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Clements, thanks so much for commenting! I'm looking forward to reading about what you have been up to in your bubble!

      Delete
  4. Hi Miss Bell.

    What a cute kitten you have by your laptop. Is that Momo or Appa?
    I really like the fairy houses that the children have made in the forest, I think I might do that with my little friends Anna and Abby once we go back to level 1 (I used to be their nanny when they were newborns) now they are nearly 6 years old! I think they would like to make those kinds of fairy houses.

    Thank you for sharing what's happening in your bubble.

    Keep well
    From Miss Muriel

    ReplyDelete