Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Mrs Galletly's bubble

Kia ora Kōtuku students and whānau

Hope you've all had a happy, fun weekend in your bubbles. 
It's been great to see so many of you sharing what you've been up to on our class blog. I've really enjoyed reading all the posts and it sounds like you've found heaps of interesting things to do at home. 

This week we thought it would be nice for the Kōtuku teachers to share some of the things we've been up to in our bubbles.

In my bubble it's me, my husband Ben, my son Charlie (5) and our dog Monty.  


Charlie has created a fitness course in our backyard and he's also been working hard on a tangram game on the iPad. He has to place the shapes correctly to make the picture shown on the iPad. 



After looking at some of your lovely leaf pictures on the blog we were inspired to collect some leaves from our neighbourhood and do some leaf rubbings.


Our dog Monty has just had an operation on his leg so he needs lots of extra care, love and rest right now. You can't see his sore leg in the picture because it's on the other side.


Please keep us updated with what you're doing at home and stay safe in your bubbles. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Mrs Galletly 

6 comments:

  1. I hope Monty gets well soon Mrs Galletly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Galletly. It sounds like you have been doing lots of cool things in your bubble. I really liked Charlie's fitness course. I think it would make me very, very tired if I did it! I hope Monty gets better soon, I'm sure he loves you all being home and giving him lots of love and attention. Have a good week! From Mrs Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Monty saw the vet this morning and he said he's recovering well so that's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased to hear that Monty is on the mend. We enjoyed seeing Charlie's fitness trail gosh he thought up a lot of ideas! Was fun to watch. Thanks for sharing about your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Galletly and Charlie,

    What a really cool fitness course. I especially liked your step climbs and then your step ups! Having a pet in your bubble makes everything so much better too.

    Thank you for sharing what's happening in your bubble.

    All the best, keep well.
    From Miss Muriel.

    ReplyDelete