Translate

Monday, April 27, 2020

Good Day

My Timetable for this week is as follows:

Breakfast in the morning when i woke up

brush teeth,exercise with my sis or activities with my sis and my mom help me

My step dad is cooking for our lunch. We always have lunch around 12.30 to 1pm after that we have reading for 5mins and afternoon nap, woke up me and sis have some play time together, until family evening service..My step Dad taught me how to pray in english prayer and i'm happy to let everyone knows that i know how to pray and memorised a Our Father prayer from now on...

That's me and my routine everyday...my mom, my step dad, my sisters are helping me lots since we went on lockdown...



7 comments:

  1. Hi I love the muffins you have made, I’m sure they were very yummy. You have been a busy girl and it’s lovely you can do exercises with your sister, I go for a walk each day for my exercise. From Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia! They look like delicious muffins. What a great routine you and your bubble have made. It is nice to hear that you are having fun and are learning some new things as well!
    Miss Bell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo, o a mai oe Amelia and Grace?

    Faafetai lava for sharing your timetable and daily routine with your Wigram Primary friends. Like your family I like to keep a daily routine too it keeps me happy, calm and makes me feel safe. What things do you like to do that keeps you happy and calm? Do you like to bake too? If you do, what do you like to bake?

    All the best, manuia le aso
    Fa, Miss Muriel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi How Are you we eat The Cake me and grace miss The School i miss anna and marco and Broden

      Delete
  5. Hi Amelia it is great to hear from you. Lovely to hear what you and Grace have been doing. Say hi to your family. Your lunch looked delicious!
    I'm sure your friends are missing you, I know we are missing seeing you all.
    Hope you have a great day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Amelia,
    Thank you for sharing your bubble routine. I agree, your muffins look delicious. I often bake lots of muffins for my sons lunch boxes.. I usually bake two or three batches and keep them in the freezer. Their favourite flavours are blueberry, and lemon chocolate chip. What is your favourite muffin?

    ReplyDelete